At Clifton Hill, we value the strong community environment we create within the club.
As we come together for another great season on and off the field, please familiarise yourself with the Expectations of Senior Players.
Any questions, please see Club Head Coach, Josh Sale.
Senior Player Expectations
- Coloured Club training top or cricket attire expected at all training sessions
- Sweep the sheds (the standards you walk past, are the standards you accept).
- Full participation in squad training is expected on scheduled senior training throughout the season. Let your captain know if you can’t make a training session.
- While game-day performance is congratulated and recognised, selection will be heavily influenced by training standards and attendance.
- Be a positive role model and leader of the cricket club, both on and off-field.
- Contribute to the social environment of the cricket club, by being a presence at team selection on a Thursday, match reports on a Saturday, and club functions throughout the season.
- At all times all representatives of Clifton Hill Cricket Club are to behave in the true spirit, traditions and within the rules of the game while showing respect to one another, spectators, opposing players and umpires.